Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Prolog a.k.a Logic Programming

I just finish my exam .hehe,I'm posting this after my final exam for this subject.I think I should be writing about this because number of repeaters are increasing in my University for this subject.So if you are going to take this subject,u have to know the function of lists and the constant variables.To be honest,I don't like this subject so much.May be if u have come across this subject,they /you will know about the difficulty level of this subject.I don't see any bright future of this subject to be used in any project or development.So,why prolog??
Ok,enough of my grandma stories,lets start with the must-explained facts or theories or questions of this subject.
Interface build using Win Prolog software
Browse the file to compile


See the code?in prolog,u have to know the function of :- and , 
Ok,that's all about my post today..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kuala Kurau, Kuala Sipitang, Taiping trip of Day 1

Recently, I went to a 2 days, 1 night trip at Kuala Kangsar, Kuala Sipitang, Taiping. Below is the  itinerary, organised by Travellers Holid...