Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Gim's Burger

Located in stutong,kuching,Gim's Burger is a nice place to have healthy,nutritious burger.
I forget to bring my camera when eating out here,so I just use my mini but useful samsung phone to capture some photos
Light on plese?

Nyonya Burger

I order this.Toriniku burger-combo which prices at RM12.85 and comes with french fries and a drink if you order the add-on at  only RM1++.It has two french fries placed on a piece of chicken pattie and lastly,a piece of seaweed is place on the bottom part of the burger.Quite nutritious right?

Ketchups and mustard sauces anyone?


Price ranges From 12++ up.Check out their facebook page.Their address is Sublot99,grd floor,Lot 14946,Jalan Setia Raja,Stutong commercial centre,93350,Kuching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kuala Kurau, Kuala Sipitang, Taiping trip of Day 1

Recently, I went to a 2 days, 1 night trip at Kuala Kangsar, Kuala Sipitang, Taiping. Below is the  itinerary, organised by Travellers Holid...