Saturday, January 10, 2015

self cooked home spaghetti

It was a sunday evening.So ,I decided to cook some spaghetti for dinner and also to bring for lunch in office the next day.
Ingredients that I have in hand:
  • tomato 
  • carrot
  • potato
  • mayonaise
  • chicken slice (buy from stall)
  • egg
Here's how I cook my spaghetti.

 Let the water to boil and add in the spaghetti.Since,Spaghetti take quite long time to softens,let it to stay in the pot for ten minutes

Meanwhile,boil the tomato and egg



Lastly mixed the spaghetti,sliced carrot and potato together with mayonnaise sauce and a pinch of salt

Spaghetti readily packed for lunch in office tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kuala Kurau, Kuala Sipitang, Taiping trip of Day 1

Recently, I went to a 2 days, 1 night trip at Kuala Kangsar, Kuala Sipitang, Taiping. Below is the  itinerary, organised by Travellers Holid...