Sunday, October 1, 2017

Federal Hotel buffet, Bukit Bintang

My experience of eating buffet in a Federal hotel,was a great one.There were an ample of selections to choose ,from asian till western style.Of course,there is also Japanese style food,fresh sushi and sashimi to enjoy.Not forget to mention, dessert section,where one can't resist.
a glimpse of how the buffet style looks like

asian cuisine

swimming pool view

cendol section

kuih muih section



my favourite,i think for the day



salmon is pretty fresh,I also have mousse and tart as dessert

sate,some rojak buah,some kerabu ingredients

ikan bakar wrapped in aluminium foil,egg tart and roti john on plate,and I also sample some cauliflower soup


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kuala Kurau, Kuala Sipitang, Taiping trip of Day 1

Recently, I went to a 2 days, 1 night trip at Kuala Kangsar, Kuala Sipitang, Taiping. Below is the  itinerary, organised by Travellers Holid...